Hook, Line, and Sinker!
There are over 1,400 lakes in Itasca County, countless miles of trails, and endless amenities. We want to lure YOU to Itasca County: Hook, Line, and Sinker. Area leaders have come together to create a collaborative rural recruitment marketing campaign that showcases the Itasca County Communities as a place that offers a great work life balance, good place to start a business, and a great place to raise a family. Check out our new Incentives Package. Four incentives, one great outcome: a life in Itasca County. What's stopping you? Come THRIVE with us!
As of Monday, April 10th, we are starting our 2023 package! See the details below!
What's in your "Tackle-Box?"
- $2,000 Cash Incentive
- 6 Months free Gigazone internet through Paul Bunyan Communications (where applicable)
- $50 to a Local Brewery
- $25 to a Local Coffee Shop
- 1 - Thrive Up North Branded RTIC Water Bottle.
- 1 - Thrive Up North Branded RTIC Mug
- 2 - Thrive Up North Branded Fishing Lures
- 4 - Itasca County Family YMCA Day Passes
- New, permanent place of residence must reside within Itasca County or a neighboring community.
- Must have moved from at least 75 miles outside of Itasca County.
- Must be legal to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be defined as *full-time employment status in Itasca County (* = based on employer).
- Must apply within two months of moving!
Please Note: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until 10 slots have been filled by the end of 2023. Applications will be reviewed monthly on the first Monday of every month. Please allow 45 days for applications to be accepted, verification steps completed, and award letters to be distributed. Proof of prior residence, new residence, citizenship, age, and employment status required. Only 1 application per household will be accepted.